Wednesday, September 3, 2014

NFL 2014: Season Predictions

Work is busy, so I don't really have time to go in depth. I will have picks on Friday/Saturday, and will try to follow my normal schedule of Power Rankings on Tuesday/Wednesday and Picks.





Some notes: yes, I think the 4 AFC Division Winners repeat, and 5 overall. I see 8 teams going back to the playoffs. Carolina might be the most surprising, but I think people are way overstating the loss of marginal WR and DBs, and replacing them with marginal WR and DBs.


Playoff Preditions


Wild Card Round

(A3) Indianapolis  def  (A6) Pittsburgh  27-20
(A5) San Diego  def  (A4) New England  27-24

(N6) Arizona  def  (N3) Seattle  20-16
(N4) New York  def  (N5) Chicago  27-17


Divisional Round

(A1) Denver  def  (A5) San Diego  35-17
(A3) Indianapolis  def  (A2) Cincinnati  27-24

(N1) Green Bay  def  (N6) Arizona  24-16
(N2) Carolina  def  (N4) New York  24-21


Conference Title Games

(A1) Denver  def  (A3) Indianapolis  41-24

(N2) Carolina  def  (N1) Green Bay  23-20


Super Bowl XLIX

(A1) Denver  def  (N2) Carolina  27-13

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.