Wednesday, March 6, 2013

RTW Trip: Day 7-10 (3/2 - 3/5)

The trip isn't over. Far from it. But, on my 3 month journey, I've had my first pitstop, a bout of a bad stomach upset that left my in my personal hell during my journey from Johannesburg to Ho Chi Minh, and then made me cancel one tour, and partly suffer through another.

Anyway, maybe it was the fresh air of Dalat, or just having it all pass through my system, but starting on Wednesday, March 6th (Day 11), I'm back to mostly normal, and I have a writeup of today ready to come at some point.

I'll probably go back and add something to these days, as I can still review 3 hours of my 11 hour flight to Bangkok (before the pain set it), some brief thoughts of HCMC, and my trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels.

I have a bad feeling this won't be the only time I am afflicted with something like this, but the next time almost certainly will be in India and I won't have too much to write there anyway.

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.