Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championship Picks

Might as well go straight with my gut and my heart given my 3-5 performance so far (really, the Falcons could win and not cover -2.5?? Really??). Let's do this quick. I'm still upset about how this whole thing shook down, you know.


(N2) San Francisco (12-4-1)  @  (N1) Atlanta Falcons (14-3)  (SF -4)


I can't really bring myself to talk....

49ers 24  Falcons 27  (ATL +4)


(A4) Baltimore Ravens (12-6)  @  (A2) New England Patriots (NE -8)


about these two games rationally.

Ravens 27  Patriots 24  (BAL +8)

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.