Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Breeze

Here's just a quick rundown of the things I'll be doing during the summer here on the blog:

1.) I will still write about sports. I'll probably have something on the NBA and NHL Finals, then transition into maybe something on the Champions League. Like much of the free world, I have no idea what I will do if the NFL is not around come September, but obviously that hampers the amount of what I can write.

2.) I will start doing reviews of my favorite past TV shows. I'll start with reviews of each episode of Season 1 of Desperate Housewives, by far the best season of the show, and arguably one of the more groundbreaking influential seasons on TV in the 2000s, as it was the first show that starred mainly women (in S1, the husbands were far smaller characters than they are now) that drew huge ratings.

3.) After that, I'll move on to either Arrested Development S1 or How I Met Your Mother S1. Depending on how this all works, I might carry this over into the fall, and I definitely will if the lockout is ongoing then.

4.) I will finish my wedding write up (my goal: get it done before their 6 month anniversary) sometime next week.

5.) I am waiting to reveal my #1 Athlete of the 2000s (yes, I know I planned to finish all of them by end of 2010) in July, on a 5th anniversary of a special occassion in the life of that athlete.


I'll check in with something new by the end of today.

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.