Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 6 NFL Picks

Internet was down for the weekend, so I was never able to get out my picks. Needless to say, I did not do very well.

St. Louis (+8.5) over San Diego
Houston (-4.5) over Kansas City
Baltimore (+2.5) over New England
New Orleans (-4) over Tampa Bay
Philadelphia (-2) over Atlanta
New York (n) (-10.5) over Detroit
Chicago (-6) over Seattle
Miami (+3) over Green Bay
Pittsburgh (-12) over Cleveland
New York (a) (-3.5) over Denver
Oakland (+8.5) over San Francisco
Minnesota (-1.5) over Dallas
Indianapolis (-3.5) over Washington

and MNF: Tennessee (-3) over Jacksonville

So far, I am 8-5, but I came so close to doing so much better, especially in that Indy game, in which if they play that game 10 times, Indy wins by at least a touchdown in 8 of them. Anyway, just wanted to get the picks up, for consistency sake.

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.