Wednesday, October 27, 2010

McDaniels Rap, pt 2



Fuck Wit McNast-ay


(based off of Fuck Wit Dre Day - Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg)



[McDaniels, circa March 2010]

Yeah, Mista Cutler, where the fuck you at?
I can suck Belichick's dick, and you know well
I can't draft for shit, and I'll be fucking this team up
The Broncos you grew up with, the players I blew it up with
Don't even respect my ass?
That's why me and Xanders gotta check your ass.
Used to be my QB, used to be Denver's face
Now I wanna slap your face out of town
Cutler, bow down to the floor
You loved Shanny, but this team is mine, you ho
Oh, don't think I forgot? You know i'm right
To book your flight, to Chicago's lakeside
Yeah, so what if my drafting's a bomb
Missing on all the picks we got for trading you outta town
So strap on your Broncos hat
And I shouldn't watch my back cause I fucking just win eight games, yo
So trade em all, trade Marshall for me
Brandon, cause you lost all McNasty's love
Now call it what you want to
But when you fuck with McNasty, it's a must that I fuck with you


[Interlude: Pat Bowlen]


McDaniels, what the fuck did we talk about??
We have your motherfucking office surrounded
Put down the phone and stop letting all of our good players go!!
You know what I'm saying, hoodie-wearing bitch
(I want Shanny, I want Shanny!)


[Al Davis - late October, 2010]


Bow, wow, wow, yippee yo, yippee yay,
Al Davis in the motherfucking house!!!
Bow, wow, wow, yippee, yo, yippee, yay
McFadden's taking it to the motherfucking house

Bow, wow, wow, yippee yo, yippee yay
The sound of Invesco shutting up made my day
Shit on McDaniels, would ya McFaddy


It seems that McNasty can only embarrass his daddy
But here's a funny joke about McNasty that he might not like
I heard he can't draft anyone right
But fuck your drafting, I'm talking about you and me
toe-to-toe, Raiders and Broncos on the field
Your bark was loud, but your bight wasn't vicious
And your arrogant trades were just hilarious
Kyle Orton and Knowshown Moreno, are you crazy?
Richard Quinn and Alphonso Smith done anything for you baby?
So just so you know
Your star draft pick wassa crap QB who can't throw


And I ain't even digging for things
I'm hollering what you've done to fuck your team, beeyatch


[interlude: Jay Cutler]



Yeah, bitch, McDaniels and Kyle Orton in that motherfucker
So you wanna admit it know, or get your team blasted again
Step on up, Now that your team is a joke, we'll remember your name
Mighty, Mighty McNasty.
Yeah, Cutler lucky to be outta that motherfucker.


[Bill Belichick Talking to McDaniels - October 2010]


Now understand this, my insane draft dealing can't be touched
But your shit drafting is getting fucked. Cutler?
Cutler trade looked easy
But you draft like you got high with Weezy
Workin with me let you learn, but you don't
And yo, Josh, listen up, stop embarrassing me, yo
You ain't gonna get another job to fuck with
After that loss to the Raiders, you might as well quit
And while I would love to give you counsel
I can't help when you're a draft trade and free agent cancer
An'd you gotta stop living off my backside
Cause I can't handle my name giving you a free ride
Now you might not understand me
But you live off my reputation and your crap is hurting me


When you get yourself fired from Bronco central
You gonna need a knowledge mission, but but don't fucking step in my temple
If I spot you, I got you, I'll pull out my gat
Get Tom Brady to get off Gisele and smack you with a bat
You trying to compare yourself to me? You better change yourself
Cause when you fuck up, you make me look bad for giving you help

[Pat Bowlen - January 2011]


Yeah, twenty-eleven
Pat Bowlen, dropping the axe once again
It doesn't stop, McNasty punishing players real quick, right
Pat Bowlen owns the motherfucking house
McNasty's thrown outta the motherfucking house
Yeah, straight up
Firing that sucka off, real fast and shit


You Know What I'm SAYING
Josh McDaniels can go eat Kyle Orton's dick
Yeah, McNasty can eat a big fat dick
McNasty made my team play like dick

Bowlen Out

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.